This website is run and managed by a team of volunteers appointed on behalf of the RMA Executive.
We hope that you will find the site easy and interesting to use, and that it contains all the information you need. We can only improve it with your help, so please contact us at any time with suggestions, corrections and additions.
We do our best to keep the site up-to-date and accurate, but we cannot accept legal responsibility for any errors or their consequences. Please see our disclaimer.
Meet the Web Team:
- Chairman: Ian Thomas**
- Secretary: Nick Hawkins
- Tom Evans
- David Silver
** Welsh content contact
How can I make use of this site?
The website is for everyone in the Community. If you would like to make more use of it, here are a few of the things you can do.
- Add details of your club, society or organisation to the website. Send us an email giving information for publication. If you have your own website give its address. If you’d like help or advice, please just ask.
- Publish information about a forthcoming local event. Go to the online Events diary where you can get your password and add your own events. If you need help, please ask.
- Write a news article for the web about a recent event in Radyr and Morganstown (or involving R & M people). If you would like to write an article for web publication, it can be sent in by email. If you haven’t written it yet, let us know so that we can avoid the unlikely possibility of more than one report of the same event.
- Help run the web site. We’d always be pleased to hear from additional volunteers. If you’d like to consider joining the web team, please send us an email.
- If you find anything factually incorrect or have any other problem with the web site. Please let us know by email.
- Share something you find on this site through social media – We would appreciate if you would tag us in. On Twitter we are @RMHub and on Facebook look for the Radyr & Morganstown Hub
- We regret that it is no longer possible to host a public Forum on this website. For local social networking the Web Team recommend either the Radyr and Morganstown Hub on Facebook, the Twitter Hashtags #Radyr #RMFestival2019 or the locality based social network http://radyr.nextdoor.co.uk
Whilst our aspiration is for this site to conform to the W3C AA Standard for Accessibility, there may be some aspects of the site that do not reach that standard, for which we apologise. Should you find any particular content difficult to access or engage with, do please let us know so that we can prioritise fixes that you would value most.