Can you give to the Cardiff Foodbank?
Members of Radyr Methodist Church are collecting donations for Cardiff Foodbank again. Please place any donations of food in the boxes which will be outside the following addresses between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 November-
- 30 Pentwyn, Radyr CF15 8RE,
- 20 Walnut Tree Close, Radyr CF15 8SX,
- 13 Heol Roald Dahl, Radyr CF15 8GT.
The foodbank particularly need:
- Milk (UHT Long Life – 1 Litre);
- Fruit Juice (Long Life) 1 Litre
- Sponge Puddings
- Jars of Instant Coffee (110g-250g)
- Microwaveable Rice
- Confectionery (Chocolate/Sweets)
- Savoury Snacks (Crisps, Crackers, etc…)
- Rice Pudding
Rising prices for goods and energy will impact many families over the coming months. Please consider giving generously to avoid people going hungry. Thank you.