A very big THANK YOU for the many generous donations of food received in February.
Members of Radyr Methodist Church are collecting donations for the Foodbank again in June. Please place any donations of food in the boxes which will be outside the following addresses between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday 10 and Saturday 11 June
- 30 Pentwyn, Radyr CF15 8RE
- 20 Walnut Tree Close, Radyr CF15 8SX
- 13 Heol Roald Dahl, Radyr CF15 8GT
The foodbank currently need –
- SPONGE PUDDINGS
- TINNED FRUIT
- INSTANT COFFEE (SMALL JARS)
- INSTANT NOODLES
- FRUIT JUICE (LONG LIFE) 1 LITRE
- SQUASH (1 LITRE BOTTLES)
- MICROWAVEABLE PASTA
- MILK (UHT LONG LIFE 1 LITRE)
- SAVOURY SNACKS (CRISPS, CRACKERS ETC)
- RICE PUDDING
- CHOCOLATE BARS
- ANTIBACTERIAL SPRAY/
Rising prices for goods and energy will continue to impact many families over the coming months.
Please consider giving generously to avoid people going hungry.